Welcome to the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost at the University of Arizona.
The Provost is the chief academic officer responsible for academic affairs and for budgeting. This role includes the oversight of all academic programs and ensuring excellence and delivering the University's missions of education, discovery and innovation as well as the UA land-grant mission of service to the State of Arizona. Please contact us if we can assist you in learning more about the University of Arizona.
RESPONSIBILITY CENTERED MANAGEMENT (RCM)
The University of Arizona is currently reviewing how tuition dollars flow through the financial system in support of the University's strategic plans.
NCA ACCREDITATION 2010
The 2010 North Central Association Self-Study Report has been completed.
- UANow Getting New Look
- Discovery of Microbe Hiding in Permafrost Raises Concerns About Future
- Tucson Village Farm Honored as Model Program for the Nation
- Does High Culture Still have a Place in Contemporary America?
- New Fellowship Available to Students Pursuing 'Workforce-Ready' Master's Degrees
- UA's Water RAPIDS Program Creates Collaborative 'Atlas' to Address Water Scarcity
- A Small Step Toward Discovering Habitable Earths
- A First for Arizona: UA Regents' Professor Elected as Foreign Secretary of National Academy of Sciences