Welcome to the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost at the University of Arizona.
The Provost is the chief academic officer responsible for academic affairs and for budgeting. This role includes the oversight of all academic programs and ensuring excellence and delivering the University's missions of education, discovery and innovation as well as the UA land-grant mission of service to the State of Arizona. Please contact us if we can assist you in learning more about the University of Arizona.
RESPONSIBILITY CENTERED MANAGEMENT (RCM)
The University of Arizona is currently reviewing how tuition dollars flow through the financial system in support of the University's strategic plans.
NCA ACCREDITATION 2010
The 2010 North Central Association Self-Study Report has been completed.
- Size and Age of Plants Impact Their Productivity More Than Climate, UA Study Shows
- UA-Led School Asthma Program Receives National Recognition
- Celebrating Apollo 11 – the UA’s Role in the First Manned Lunar Landing to Space Exploration Today
- Brain of World's First Known Predators Discovered
- UA Training Medical Students to Serve Patients in Rural Communities
- UA-Neighborhood Partnership Makes a Garden Grow
- Tiniest Catch: UA Scientists' Fishing Expedition Reveals Viral Diversity in the Sea
- Meet the Gomphothere: UA Archaeologist Involved in Discovery of Bones of Elephant Ancestor