Welcome to the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost at the University of Arizona.
The Provost is the chief academic officer responsible for academic affairs and for budgeting. This role includes the oversight of all academic programs and ensuring excellence and delivering the University's missions of education, discovery and innovation as well as the UA land-grant mission of service to the State of Arizona. Please contact us if we can assist you in learning more about the University of Arizona.
RESPONSIBILITY CENTERED MANAGEMENT (RCM)
The University of Arizona is currently reviewing how tuition dollars flow through the financial system in support of the University's strategic plans.
NCA ACCREDITATION 2010
The 2010 North Central Association Self-Study Report has been completed.
- 20 Tons of Glass, Fresh Out of the Oven
- UA College of Nursing Ranked Among ‘Top 30 Cutting-Edge Nursing Schools’
- UA Alum and Three-Time Tony Award Winner to Speak at Commencement
- Volleyball Takes on New Mexico State in NCAA Tournament
- Three UA Professors Elected as AAAS Fellows
- UA Astronomers Discover Planet That Shouldn't Be There
- Carey Earns Pac-12 Player of the Year Award
- Honoring the UAMA's Collection, Legacy of Arts Donors